ai-shika-kiara-gaara
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

ai-shika-kiara-gaara

Vorallem ein RPG-Forum(zum Thema Naruto)

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Naruto love story starring you and Gaara

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
angelordevil222
Akatsuki-Member
Akatsuki-Member
angelordevil222

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 169
Laune : ein ninja darf das nicht verraten

Naruto love story starring you and Gaara Empty
BeitragThema: Naruto love story starring you and Gaara   Naruto love story starring you and Gaara Icon_minitimeDo Jul 31, 2008 9:43 pm

It was dark. except for the light of the moon and the stars twinkling in the sky. so beautiful entrancing almost.

You want to get a better look so you climb onto the nearest roof and sit on it. and just thought, you were so lost in thought you didn’t feel the strong presence behind you.

"Move", the voice was ice cold and bought a shiver to your spine, you looked up it was him. Gaara.

You didn’t dislike Gaara. He interested you. You often found life dull and hoped for more, but he, he was unique not like anyone else you had ever seen.

If only you weren’t to shy to talk to him.

"move or I’ll kill" you the same tingling sensation you got from all his words rose through your body and u flushed.

You stood up not knowing whether to be rude back

( you were incredibly sarcastic and had an exceptional skill for comebacks) or go.

The red head however ignored you and sat down staring at the moon deep in thought his unblinking eyes gorgeously green in the dim light.

You gave him one last look and decided to leave, for once not embarrassed just unsure.

"The stars they are lovely aren’t they" There it was again that voice.

Wait, was he talking to me.
But he told me to leave erm... "Yes they really are beautiful" you squeaked out a shaky reply"" I come here often , it helps me forget the monster i am and feel, almost at peace" his voice still had a cold tinge but it was softer this time almost sad.

"I don’t think you a monster" You muttered hoping in all hell he hadn’t heard you. he had. " Not a monster huh"

He stood up his voice was violent his eyes full of hate and anger, there was even somewhat fear. "not a monster huh, i should kill you"

You stayed still in fear but with a kunai behind your back as unusual as he may be he was not killing you.

You may be shy but you were an excellent fighter, one of the best and your brains were unsurpassed.

But alas he disappeared from your eyes, you looked around wondering where he could have gone maybe a .replacement jutsu . That was until you felts something hard against you back and a hand from behind you cover your mouth. He held you against his chest, tears streamed down your face you knew this was your dieing moment.

He turned you to face him you tried to hide the tears but you couldn’t. You looked him in his eyes knowing you would spend the last moment of your life drowning in them.

Well at least you couldn’t say this was boring."

I should kill you" his eyes filled with something at that moment you had never seen before in his cold lonely eyes""but i cant"

Love? and he kissed you. But this wasn't just a kiss. It was something else something amazing. Butterflys ruptured in your stomach as his lips touched yours.

They were soft even shy. the kiss was powerful it lifted you out of this world and put you somewhere completely different.

he licked your lips and you opened your mouth.

Its just a brand new sensation. His tongue caressed yours, its a little rough but it contain strong emotion.

Your knees go a little weak at the intensity of it.

He runs his hand through your hair and breaks the kiss."I've wanted to do that for so long, when I first met you, you were just so different, strong intelligent and just…I cant really describe it. At first I thought this was a new form of stronger hate.

I tried to kill you several times”This made u gulp“ But every time I came close I just couldn’t…it was like u had some strange power over me that no one else has, it was like I couldn’t hurt you, I wanted to protect you it was like I…I love you”You tried to reply but you were speechless.“ I knew you wouldn’t want a monster like me..”

he began a silver tear forming in his eyes making them if possible look even more amazing, but of course that was impossible. He blinked it away shivering and turned round so his back was to you.

“Your just so perfect funny, beautiful ,intelligent strong….how could I think you would love a monster like me” you heard his breathing quicken trying to suppress the sadness in his voice,”“ But I do” you spoke softly but loud enough for him to hear.

He turned round.
He stopped and turned to you walking co close that you could feel his breath against your face.

“Really?” you didn’t have time to answer because he pulled you in to another deep kiss, this kiss was intense and passionate and lasted for a very long time and when it ended he pushed away slowly like he couldn’t pull away like he needed you.

“Very really” and with that Gaara smiled.

He had nether done that before. It made his eyes light up they were so intriguing you loved them so much.

“I love you “ he muttered pulling you into another kiss“ I love you too” and you lost yourself in the kiss.

(Naruto love story starring you and Gaara:
GAHHHHHH! I hope you like that. Was it okay? Anyhow I tried so I hope you like it. Message and rate!
Okay jetzt auf Deutsch mal ich hoff´es gefällt dir *smile*
Ich hab´ mir ja schon lang die Frage gestellt wie die beiden sich kennenlernten...
da hab ich halt los geschrieben und weil ich "Englisch lernen" sollte bzw. mich mal wieder meiner Englischen Ausdrucksweise bewusst werden wollte hab ich es halt auf Englisch verfasst...
und mir gefällt es iwie sogar besser als meine dt. ff´s ..... um ehrlich zu sein...)
Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 1